Instructor: Deanna Pastel
- The Full Monty: 8 Week Jewelry Concentration April 30, 2017
- Simple Earrings for Beginners Sat, 5/27, 12-4
- Simple Ring Making - 6/1 Thurs, 6/1, 6-10p
- Jewelry 201: Intermediate Projects - Evenings Mon + Wed, 6/5-6/28, 6-10p
- Simple Ring Making - 6/24 Sat, 6/24, 12-4
- Jewelry 101: Fabrication + Soldering - Evening Classes Mon + Wed, 7/3 - 7/26, 6-10p
- Simple Ring Making - 7/6 Thurs, 7/6, 6-10p
- Simple Ring Making - 8/12 Sat, 8/12, 6-10p
- The Full Monty: 8 Week Jewelry Concentration November 28, 2017
Deanna Pastel was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. In 2010 she received her BFA in Jewelry/Metals at Kent State University under the instruction of Program Director, Kathleen Browne. Upon graduation, she took up a production based job back in Cleveland with Heather B. Moore Co.; where she fine-tuned her skills in soldering gold, hand stamping and setting stones.
After two years at the bench in Ohio, she up-rooted to Austin, TX and began her career as a main teacher and Assistant Director/Studio Manager at Creative Side Jewelry Academy. The past three years at CSJA have been spent designing new curriculum for the 101 and 201 Fabrication courses- inspiring new students to fall in love with the magic of metal, and working closely with well-respected artists in our community both artistically and professionally.
Need to ask Courtney a Question? Email : firstname.lastname@example.org