Instructor: Ronda Coryell
- Hollow Forms: Beads + Rings in Argentium 2017 Mon - Fri, 5/1 - 5/5, 10-6p
- Argentium Series Graduation and Open House Wed, 5/3, 6:30-8p
- Gold on Argentium 2017 Sat - Sun, 5/6 - 5/7, 10-6pm
- Rings and Bands in Argentium 2018 Mon - Fri, 3/26 - 3/30, 10-6pm
- Six Week Argentium Immersion Course 2018 Mon - Fri, 3/26 - 5/4, 10-6p
- Sawing & Flush Setting in Argentium 2018 Mon - Fri, 4/2 - 4/6, 10-6p
- Earrings, Mechanisms & Granulation in Argentium 2018 Mon - Fri, 4/9 - 4/13, 10-6p
- Simple Clasps and Chain in Argentium 2018 Mon - Fri, 4/16 - 4/20, 10-6p
- Bezels + Shanks in Argentium 2018 Mon - Fri, 4/23 - 4/27, 10-6p
- Hollow Forms: Beads + Rings in Argentium 2018 Mon - Fri, 4/30 - 5/4, 10-6p
Ronda Coryell is a Jewelers of America Certified Master Bench Jeweler and one of the world’s most well regarded experts on the use of Argentium Silver.
Founder of the Northwest Chapter of Florida Society of Goldsmiths and former jewelry store owner, she now devotes her time to teaching internationally and domestically at Creative Side Jewelry Academy in Austin, TX. CSJA is recognized by Argentium International as the only school in the world with a curriculum leading to the AIC – Argentium Instructor Certification.
The AIC Certification gives the certified instructor access to posting workshops on the Argentium Guild website, a years membership to the Argentium Guild, and discounts on metal. The certification established that the certified instructor has certain knowledge about Argentium Silver and can do projects within a set time frame.
Teaching has become as important to Ronda as creating. Through teaching she is continually challenged by the questions of “Why” and “How” regarding things Ronda sometimes takes for granted. Encouraging students to experiment beyond the known limits makes it exciting and keeps her continually learning.
She won First Place in the prestigious Saul Bell Awards and continues to receive recognition in competitions and exhibition. Her work is included in several books on contemporary jewelry: 500 Earrings, 500 Bracelets, and the Art and Craft of Jewelry Making.
Ronda also lectures and teaches worldwide. She has taught in such places and Bali, Switzerland, Italy and Germany. One of her goals is to help unite the worldwide jewelry community through education.
Need to ask Courtney a Question? Email : firstname.lastname@example.org