On behalf of our Founder, Courtney Gray, and the Creative Side Team, we are happy to announce our new Owner, Brittany Golden. Creative Side will be the same jewelry school you love, but with this transition we are looking forward to even more growth and opportunities for you!
We are open and have implemented new safety protocols for the studio. We are running courses with a max of 5 students per class at this time and updating weekly with more classes. Due to low staff please email with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please stay safe and healthy.
– All staff, volunteers, and students at Creative Side will have their temperature taken twice per day. They will not come to work if they are sick.
1. Wear their own face coverings while in the building.
2. Sanitize hands upon entry and exit with provided sanitizer and wash hands frequently throughout the day.
3. Sign in with time and date.
4. If you have a water/drink bottle, it should have a cap on it. Please do not drink out of a glass.
5. You may bring personal items in with you, but they must be placed on the work area adjacent to your chosen bench. This area will be sanitized before and after you leave.
6. If you bring food with you, containers must be wiped down before they are placed in the refrigerator. When eating, it is preferable to be outside if the weather permits.
7. Staff and students will exercise as much social distancing as possible. When social distancing is not possible, everyone involved must be wearing a mask.
8. If using any tools that are not at your bench, please wash or sanitize your hands before using and after putting away.
**If you have a fever, are sick, or on isolation precautions because you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please stay away and follow health department guidelines.**
Explore Our Classes
Explore Our Classes
Classes for all skills levels from absolute beginner to advanced specialists. From turning on the torch to polishing your finished pieces, our instructors will coach you every step of the way.
Listen To The Podcast
About The Podcast
For The Love of Jewelers shares honest stories of leaders and influencers engaged in the art and business of jewelry making. Hosted by Courtney Gray in partnership with Rio Grande!
“The facility is phenomenal! Great to have such a well outfitted bench, I brought some tools with me but haven’t needed to touch a thing. The facility is amazing – every tool, every type of equipment, plus friendly helpful staff there to assist.”