Creative Side Supply Store offers a small array of tools and materials available to students and the public. The store carries materials specific to classes we teach including some visiting artists. We offer jewelry hand tools, metal, cabochons, books, and Creative Side schwag.
The Creative Side Supply Store is open during business hours, Monday- Friday, 10a-6p, and some Saturdays during workshops. We do not have an online shop at this time, only walk in.
JEWELRY SUPPLY STORE
- Hand Tools (i.e. Jewelers Saw, bench pin, ring Clamp, files, mandrels, pliers, hammers, and more)
- Sheet Metal and Wire
- Brass, Copper, Silver, Argentium
- Wax Carving tools
- Extensive collection of Cabochons
- Bill Fretz Hammers
- Jool Tool
- Kate Wolf Wax and Tools
- Books of Brynmorgen Press
- Profiting by Design book by Marlene Richey
- Argentium Instructional DVD’s by Ronda Coryell
- Jewelry Design Instructional DVD’s by Remy Rotenier